Monday, December 21, 2009

How does it work?

  1. You send me a digital photo or scan of a photo.  The larger the file, the better!  Got redeye, date stamps, or unwanted elements in your photo?  That’s okay!  I can fix these in Photoshop.  See below for a before-and-after example.



  1. I select the best composition to show off your pet.  Then I do whatever touch-ups are necessary and make sure the colors are true and vibrant.



  1. Using the digital color in the photograph, I hand paint each stroke onto a virtual canvas.  The result is a vibrant image with rich texture.


A detail of this painting:





  1. I email you a picture of the painting for your approval.  If you like it, I print it to genuine canvas and have it shipped directly to you.  I can send a stretched canvas ready to frame and hang, or loose canvas you can have mounted however you like.  Or, choose to purchase just the digital file, and have it printed whenever and wherever you want!

  1. Receive a coupon for 10% off your next purchase!  And I don’t just paint pets.  I can transform almost any photograph into a painting.  Want to know if a favorite photo might make a good painting?  You can email it to me for a free consultation.